Working with Chase Paymentech
Chase Paymentech® is an automated credit card payment gateway that integrates with your existing Quick Shopping Cart® account, allowing you to accept credit card payments through your storefront.
For more information, see Using Chase Paymentech.
NOTE: You must have an SSL certificate attached to your account to use this payment gateway and accept credit cards online. For information on obtaining an SSL certificate, see Requesting Your SSL Certificate.
To use Chase Paymentech, you need a Chase account. Connect your Quick Shopping Cart account to your Chase account, and you are ready to accept credit card payments.
To Connect Your Quick Shopping Cart Account to Your Chase Paymentech Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart Account list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Payment Options.
- Click Set Up in the Credit Card section.
- Select Chase Payment Gateway.
NOTE: You can have only one payment gateway enabled at a time.
- Enter your Merchant Account Number.
- On the Advanced Settings tab, select the credit cards that you accept. Only select credit cards that you have agreed to accept through your merchant bank. Otherwise, customers can enter credit cards that your merchant does not accept.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If you experience difficulty verifying your Chase account, contact the Chase 24-Hour Gateway Support Help Desk: 1-866-645-1314. You will need to provide Chase with the origination IP subnet address: 126.96.36.199..