WordPress: Edit my email signup form
After you've installed and set up the GoDaddy Email Marketing Signup Forms plugin, you can choose the signup form that you want to use, edit an existing form, or create a brand new form.
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, hover over Settings, and select GoDaddy Email Marketing.
- Click the Forms tab.
If you don't have any signup forms in your account, the GoDaddy Email Marketing Signup Forms plugin creates a signup form for you.
- Hover your mouse over the signup form that you want to edit, and click Edit form in GoDaddy Email Marketing. This will open the Signup Forms area of your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. Refer to the following guides for help with editing your signup form:
- Name and title of your signup form
- Connect lists to your signup form
- Add fields to your signup form
- Adding custom fields to a signup form
- Signup form landing pages
Your signup form will take on the style of your WordPress theme, so don't make any changes to the signup form theme, colors, or header, unless you're also displaying this same form somewhere else.
- If you want to create a brand new form, look underneath the list of forms, and click Create a New Signup Form.