What is included in my free Websites + Marketing plan?
While premium features are available in the paid tiers of Websites + Marketing, you can access basic features for free for as long as you like.
Select a question to see its answer:
- Why start with a free Websites + Marketing plan?
- What features can I set up before committing to a paid plan?
- How long do I get to use Websites + Marketing for free?
- What features remain available after the trial period ends?
- How do I decide which plan is right for my business?
- Why is there a banner at the top of my site?
Why start with a free Websites + Marketing plan?
A free trial gives you temporary access to Websites + Marketing’s premium features without requiring you to commit to a paid plan.
What features can I set up before committing to a paid plan?
Access our premium features during your free trial to get the feel of the entire suite of tools available in Websites + Marketing. After your trial ends, access to those premium features will unlock once you sign up for the corresponding tier. Don’t worry, all the work you put into those parts of your site will be waiting right where you left off once you sign up!
How long do I get to use Websites + Marketing for free?
You’ll have access to basic features as long as you keep Websites + Marketing in your account.
If you aren't ready for a paid plan at the end of your trial, you can keep working on your site for as long as you want with a free site that will never expire.* You can upgrade anytime to reenable those premium features. We believe your imagination deserves the freedom to explore without fearing the loss of your work or the pressures of a paid commitment.
*GoDaddy can delete sites that have remained inactive for over a year.
What features remain available after the trial period ends?
- Website builder
- Website security (SSL)
- Website and marketing analytics dashboard
- Website chat + unified inbox
- Create product listings but not process online transactions
- Book one-time appointments
- Enable email and text appointment reminders
- Single dashboard for sales activity across channels
- GoDaddy Studio
- Content Library and Templates
- Video creation
- Create & manage business listings (Google My Business, Yelp)
- Post to social (Facebook and Instagram)
- Marketing planner (schedule social posts, holiday calendar..)
- Email subscriber sign-up form
- Email marketing 100 sends each month
- 24/7 support
How do I decide which plan is right for my business?
Consider what you plan to do with your website.
Will you use it to broadcast your hours, location and contact information? Do you plan to sell digital or physical products? Maybe you book time for services. Each tier of Websites + Marketing fits different business uses. Check out the plans and pricing page for a side-by-side rundown of features available with each plan.
Why is there a banner at the top of my site?
The GoDaddy banner ad can be removed when upgrading to any paid tier.Back to top