View database details for my Linux Hosting account
Here's how to use cPanel to view database details, like current users and database size, in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Databases section, click MySQL Databases. The MySQL Databases page shows your current databases and details for each one.
Note: For more, see the cPanel documentation for MySQL databases.
- Applications on your website connect to the database using
localhostas the host name. Remote connections from your computer use your hosting account IP address. You need to enable remote connections to use this feature.
- If you can't log in to your database, try resetting one of the database user passwords.