Using SSL certificates
Here's a list of most of the SSL Certificate Help articles. Use it as your guide — from requesting an SSL certificate, to installing it on your server.
- What is an SSL certificate?
- Which SSL do I need?
- What is a Multiple Domain (UCC) SSL certificate?
- What is a Wildcard SSL certificate?
- What is a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate?
- How does an SSL certificate work?
Request your certificate
- Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)
- Resolving Errors With Your CSR
- Request an SSL certificate
- Canceling a Pending Certificate Request
Verify your certificate
- Verify your certificate request
- Verify domain ownership (HTML or DNS)
- How long will it take to issue my certificate?
- What information do you use to validate certificate requests?
Install, download, and manage your certificate
- Download my SSL certificate files
- Install SSL certificates
- Rekey certificate
- Change your domain name (common name)
- Adding or dropping Subject Alternative Names from UCC certificates
- Find my site seal code
- Renewing my SSL Certificate
- Revoke a certificate
Extended Validation (EV) certificates
- What are the advantages of a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate for your business?
- Which countries are currently supported for certificate issuance?
- Getting Your Premium Extended Validation SSL Certificate to Show the Green Bar in Internet Explorer 7 on XP