Update login details for a WP Premium Support site
If you changed the FTP or WordPress admin username or password for a site or changed the hosting account for a site using WP Premium Support, you can update it within the dashboard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open the WP Premium Support dashboard. (Need help opening your product?)
- Select your site from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Login Credential below your site's domain name.
- Select WordPress or FTP tab, depending on which information you need to update.
- Enter any new usernames or passwords.
- After entering any new information, select Save
The WP Premium Support Developers can now access your site to complete any of your service requests.