Update a plugin in WordPress
If a plugin update is available, it will be shown in WordPress dashboard and on the Plugin List.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to dashboard > Updates
- Select the checkbox for any plugin you want to update.
- Click Update Plugin.
- If your plugin does not give you the option to update in the Dashboard, you may need to download a copy of the newest version from the developer, and install the WordPress plugin with FTP.
- Return to Install, activate, or update a plugin in WordPress.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.