Unzip a file in your hosting account
Sometimes you need to manually unzip a file directly in your hosting account — for example, if your developer gives you a .zip file with a site backup or when updating a custom WordPress theme.
To unzip a .zip file, use the option below that's applicable and follow those instructions.
- Linux Hosting with cPanel: Unzip files in my Linux Hosting account
- Windows Hosting with Plesk Unzip files in Plesk hosting
- Managed WordPress: Unzip files in Managed WordPress
- Through SSH: Unzip files with SSH
- Upload files to a website in my Linux Hosting account
- Upload files to my Windows Hosting account using Plesk File Manager
- If you do not want to unzip the file yourself, our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you.