Set up the Display Names Addon
By adding a display name, a subscriber will have the option to remain subscribed to a specific list when they attempt to unsubscribe in a campaign.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- At the top of the page, click Addons, and then select Add more.
- Scroll to the Display Names Add-on and turn it on.
- Click the gear button .
- Click Add a display name for..., and select a list from the drop-down menu.
Your display names can be different than your internal list names.
- Enter the display name you want your contact to see, and click Save.
The label doesn't need to match your actual list name. Specify a public name that makes sense to your subscribers.
Now, whenever anyone clicks Unsubscribe from your mailings, they will see a list of subscriber lists they can remain subscribed to.