Set up my Office 365 email address on my Android Outlook app
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email account to Outlook for Android. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Google Play Store and follow the set up instructions.)
- Tap Menu and tap Add account.
- On the Accounts screen, tap Skip.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In.
- You'll see your new Office 365 account in the Menu section.
Your email is on your Android and you're good to go. If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step.