Set mail destination for my eNom domain
To finish setting up Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy on a domain at eNom, you need to add and change DNS records to point your domain name’s email to Microsoft 365.
The values you need for each new record are provided on your Microsoft 365 Set Mail Destination page after you verify your domain ownership.
- Sign in to your eNom account.
- Select Domains and My Domains.
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain name you want to edit.
- Under the Manage Domain menu, select Host Records.
- TXT Record: Enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- CNAMES: Enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- Select Add SRV or SPF record.
- SRV Records: Enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- Select Save.
- Under Manage Domain, select Email Settings.
- Change the Service Selection to User (MX).
- MX Records: Enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- Select Save.
Contact eNom customer support at 1 (425) 274-4500 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your new DNS settings by signing in to your account and selecting I updated these settings. Check, please! You'll get an email when your Microsoft 365 address is ready to go.
- Then, set up your email on your devices.
- If you have existing mail destination records on your domain, you'll need to remove the old records before your Microsoft 365 email will work.
- Set mail destination for my domain at another company