Set a temporary closure for my business on Facebook, Yelp and Google Business Profile
Facebook, Yelp and a Buisness Profile on Google allow business owners to post a temporary closure notice, creating a banner that informs visitors of the closure and when it is scheduled to end. The rest of the listing is unchanged. The banner is automatically taken down on the end date.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Websites + Marketing: Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the account you want to change.
- Open your listing (Facebook, Yelp or your Business Profile on Google).
- For Websites + Marketing: From your dashboard, select Marketing then Overview. Then select your listing (Facebook, Google Business Profile, or Yelp).
- For Digital Marketing Suite: From your dashboard, select Social then your listing (Facebook, Google Business Profile, or Yelp).
Note: Don't have a listing connected? Follow the prompts to connect your site or create a new listing.
- Select Manage, and then Set as temporarily closed.
- Enter or edit the date when your business will open, and select Apply Changes.
- To re-open your business early or edit your re-open date, go to Manage, and then Edit Temporary Closure. Select a new date then Apply Changes or Permanently re-open my business.
- What are local business listings?
- Add a promotional banner to my website
- Business hours changing because of COVID-19? Don't forget to tell Google, Yelp and Facebook
- Update your website, business hours and contact information
- Add a blog or Create an email campaign to keep your customers up-to-date with what's going on in your business.