Restoring files after backup
After your backup has completed successfully, you will be able to select between doing an auto-restore from the dashboard, or
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Backups account you want to manage, click Manage.
- Click on Backups.
- Click on the URL of the website that you want to restore a backup for.
- Scroll down to the desired backup date and click Restore.
- Click Auto Restore Files.
- Select the checkbox for "I agree with overwriting the files" and click Restore.
- If necessary, complete the same process to auto restore your database.
- You will receive an email once your website restore is complete.