Restore my site using Website Security and Backups
After your backup has completed successfully, you can restore your site files or databases from the Website Security and Backups dashboard.
Warning: Before performing a restore, make sure you don't need any data from the current version of your site. Restoring a backup permanently overwrites your current data, and this action can't be undone.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Next to Website Security and Backups, select Manage All.
- For the site you want to restore, under Backups, select Details.
- In the calendar, select a desired backup date, and then select Restore Backup. If you have multiple backups on the same day, choose the desired backup by selecting the dropdown list.
- Choose one or both restore options by ensuring the appropriate checkboxes are selected:
- Restore files: Restore your site files.
- Restore databases: Restore your databases.
- Select Continue.
A success message will confirm that your backup has been restored.