Restart my incoming domain transfer
If there is an error with your incoming domain transfer to us, it displays as a status on the Transfers page in your Domain Manager. After you troubleshoot the error, you can restart the domain name transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select Transfers In.
- Click the number icon to the left of each domain name to select the domain(s) you want to restart the incoming domain transfer for.
- Select Restart Transfer.
- Select Yes, Restart Transfer.
You'll see a "Transfer Restarted" alert letting you know the incoming domain transfer has been restarted.
- After you restart a transfer, you must authorize it.