Replace cover photo with solid color
For some websites a solid-color first section may look better than a photo. Try it. It's simple to switch back to your original photo if you change your mind.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click on the cover image in the header section.
- Click Cover Image in the Header panel.
- Click the trash can button.
- Click Done and the cover image is replaced with a solid color based on the selected color in your Theme panel.
- Your changes are saved automatically so, when you're finished, click Preview to see the results.
- When you're done, click Publish Site or Publish.
- Want to switch the background color? See Choose site color.