Remove my domains from a folder
Remove domains from folders to change how your domains are organized. Removing domains from a folder won't delete the domains from your account. You may need to review folder permissions for any delegates with access to your account after removing domains from a folder.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the checkboxes next to the domains you'll be updating. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain Name and then choose Select All.
- Select Add to Folder from the action menu.
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to select the More menu and scroll down to see Add to Folder.
- Remove domains from a specific folder by selecting the minus sign next to the folder. Domains can be removed from multiple folders at the same time.
- Select Continue to save your folder settings.
You'll see a Success confirmation letting you know the domains were removed from the folder.
- Customize domain settings for many domains at a time with domain profiles.
- Edit permission levels for delegates with access to your account at any time.
- Turn on auto-renew to continue your domain registration uninterrupted.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.