Provide login credentials securely
If you need to add login credentials to provide to the support team, please use the secure credentials form within the ticketing system.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, select Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Under Monitoring, select Details.
- At the top of the page, next to your username, select Help.
- Select Malware Removal Requests or Product Support, and then select the ticket you want to review.
- Scroll to the bottom of the ticket thread and select the box next to I need to provide new connection details.
- Select the connection type from the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the credentials, and write a comment in the text box.
- Select Post Comment.
Once your comment is posted, the credentials will be available for the support team to view securely, but won't be posted in plain text within the ticket.