Protecting galleries with a password
You can password protect Photo Album galleries so that visitors can only view them if they have the password.
Note: If you use the same password for multiple galleries, visitors will be able to access all galleries that use that password.
You can also make your photo galleries private so that they;re only accessible to you, and visitors won't be able to see them on your website. For more information about making a photo gallery private, see Making Photo Galleries Private.
To Password Protect a Photo Gallery
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- In your GoDaddy Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click the name of the gallery you want to password protect.
- Click the Edit
hyperlink for the gallery you want to edit, where the gallery name is the name of the gallery you selected. The hyperlink is located next to the Thumbnails tab.
- From the Privacy settings area, select Password protected.
- In the Enter Password field, enter the password.
- Click Save.