Printing Packing Slips in Quick Shopping Cart
When you ship orders from your Quick Shopping Cart® online store, you can include packing slips. Usually, you include these in the boxes you ship. Packing slips list all the items in orders, but don't display pricing information.
Packing slips help recipients verify that they received everything they ordered. Because they don't include pricing information, packing slips are appropriate to include with gift shipments.
If an order includes multiple packages, you can print packing slips for each of them.
To Print Packing Slips
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, go to the Orders section, and then select Manage Orders.
- Next to the order that requires a packing slip, click the Edit icon.
- Mouse over the Print button, and then select Packing Slips.
- Select the packages that require packing slips, and then click Print