Prevent users from editing plugins and themes on my website in GoDaddy Pro
To prevent clients from editing plugins and themes, you can disable the plugin and theme code editor for your websites.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Home in the left sidebar.
- Select your image in the upper-right corner. Then select White Label.
- Navigate to Plugin & Theme Settings.
- Select Disable the plugin & theme code editor. Then select Save Changes.
Note: Changes to White Label settings affect all websites using this feature.