Payment Methods & Gateways supported by WooCommerce Subscriptions
WooCommerce Subscriptions integrates with a number of payment gateway extensions in order to charge your customers a recurring fee automatically or manually. Based on the gateway you're currently using, different features can be utilized by your shop.
Required: WooCommerce Subscriptions is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
The basic features that are supported by most payment gateways are:
- Subscription suspension
- Subscription cancellation
- Subscription reactivation
The advanced features are:
- Multiple subscriptions per checkout
- Manually change the recurring total of a subscription
- Payment date changes
- Customer payment method changes
- Store manager payment method changes
Different payment gateways support different sets of basic and advanced features. So, if you aren't able to utilize one of the above in your shop, make sure that your gateway supports that feature.
You can find a full list of gateways and which features they support in the WooCommerce Subscriptions documentation
- Find more information about manually adding a subscription.
- You can also check the following article on how to calculate recurring totals.
- Find out more on how to set a billing schedule for your subscriptions.