Opting Out of Non-Promotional Emails
We occasionally email customers to notify them of changes to their accounts. We also email surveys to find out what customers think about their experiences after working with Customer Support.
If you don't want to receive these email messages, you can unsubscribe from them.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Contact Preferences.
- In the Email section, click Edit.
- Make sure that the check boxes for Account Summary and Updates and Promotional Offers and Surveys are not selected.
- Click Save Changes.
- If you have multiple GoDaddy accounts, repeat these steps for each account.
- Even if you opt out of non-promotional email, you'll continue to receive critical notifications and updates related to your account and products (for example, when a product subscription will expire soon).