Open my cPanel Hosting account
Logging in to cPanel allows you to change settings associated with your hosting account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click My Products.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage. This takes you to a page where you can adjust common settings on your hosting account.
- Click cPanel Admin if you want to access all settings and features on your cPanel account.You can use the search bar to find specific settings within cPanel.
That's it! Now you have access to update your cPanel settings
These are some common cPanel actions you can take once you're in the admin panel:
- Move my cPanel website with FTP and FileZilla
- Set up cPanel email accounts
- Add FTP users in cPanel hosting