Manually install an SSL certificate on my Google App Engine
- Sign in to your Google Cloud Platform account at https://console.cloud.google.com.
- In the Navigation menu on the left, select App Engine.
- Under App Engine on the left panel, click Settings.
- In the main section, click the SSL Certificates menu at the top.
- Click the blue Upload a new certificate button.
- On the new window, enter a name that will allow you to easily identify your SSL at a later date in the Name field.
- For the public key certificate field, simply paste the text from your randomly named
.crtfile, then in a new line paste the text from your
gd_bundle.crt(or similar) file.
- Be sure to should include the "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and "-----END CERTIFICATE-----" lines.
- You should have a total of four certificate bundles between the two files in this text field.
- This should include the "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" and "-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" lines.
Note: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.