Managing Forum Details
Your Website Builder Forum allows you to view the domain associated with the forum, the status of the forum, and important dates. From the Forum Details area of the Forum page you can edit, disable, or delete the forum.
Viewing Forum Details
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- Under the Site tab, click the Add-Ons menu and click Forum.
- In the Forum Details area you can view or edit the following:
- The domain associated with the forum. Click Edit to edit the domain.
- The current statues of your forum.
- The date the forum was created.
- Last Modified
- The date the forum was last changed.
- Delete Forum
- Click to delete forum.