Install WordPress on my Windows Hosting account
WordPress is one of the most popular website building tools - you can create everything from blogs to eCommerce sites. Here's how to install WordPress on your Windows Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the dashboard for your domain, select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk home page, select Applications.
- Select Feature Applications.
- Next to WordPress, select Install.
- To learn more about WordPress installation options and settings, visit the Plesk WordPress Toolkit documentation.