Install a plugin in WordPress
You can install a WordPress plugin using the available plugins in WordPress, or upload a premium plugin you purchased or received.
- Log in to WordPress
- Click Plugins.
- Click Add New..
- Pick the following set of steps based on how you wish to install the plugin.
From available plugins
- Using the search bar, search for the name or type of plugin you want to install.
- Click Install Now next to the plugin you wish to use.
Uploading from your local computer
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Browse then select the plugin (should be a zip file).
- Click Install Now.
- Return to Install, activate, or update a plugin in WordPress
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.