I forgot my Microsoft 365 password
If you lost or forgot your Microsoft 365 password, you can reset it. Send a password reset to your recovery email address or to the GoDaddy account owner, also called the account administrator.
If you have access to the GoDaddy account or remember your password, you can change your password in the Email & Office Dashboard.
- Go to your Microsoft 365 sign-in page.
- Under Sign In, select the password link.
- Enter your email address, and then select Continue.
- When asked how you'd like to reset your password, select your recovery email address.
- If you do not have a recovery email or have a recovery email set up but cannot access it, select Email a link to your account administrator. The GoDaddy account owner will receive the password reset email.
- Select Send Email. A password reset will be sent in a few minutes.
- If you sent the reset to your account administrator, stop after this step. The account administrator, or GoDaddy account owner, will need to open the email and reset your password for you.
- In the inbox of your recovery email, open the email, and then select Reset Your Password.
- Enter a new password.
- Select Confirm password, and then Submit. Your new password will be saved.
You can now sign in using your new password.