Get to know Websites + Marketing
Welcome to Websites + Marketing. Let's take a quick tour of what’s where before we start diving in and building your website. Also consider signing up for a free webinar demo.
Goals for this section:
- Discover what's unique about Websites + Marketing.
- Tour the Websites + Marketing header, which helps you manage everything behind the scenes.
- Reveal your Website Builder, where you'll edit your website's appearance.
- Explore your personalized Dashboard, including your Action Plan, InSight score and other ways to grow and connect.
Estimated time to complete: 5-7 minutes
What's unique about Websites + Marketing?
The + Marketing part is what’s so exciting about Websites + Marketing. In addition to a robust drag-and-drop Website Builder, this is where you'll go to manage your services and appointments, sell your products, send emails to your subscriber list, post to your connected social media accounts, and take care of your customers and subscribers.
Get acquainted with the Websites + Marketing header and Website Builder
There are two areas you’ll use to get online quickly: your Websites + Marketing header and the Website Builder.
1. Websites + Marketing header
The Websites + Marketing header is where you go to manage everything you need to do behind the scenes. This header is constant whether you’re managing your store, online appointments, social media and email, or your contacts. In this video, Darlene gives you a tour of the Websites + Marketing header.
2. Website Builder
The Website Builder is where you edit and adjust everything your audience sees on your website. For example, you create your events or products in the Dashboard, then use the Website Builder to build the pages that show your events or products to your customers.
Your Website Builder is also where you choose your colors and fonts, add, remove or rearrange sections or pages, and make your site a glowing representation of your business.
Your personalized Websites + Marketing Dashboard
Your personalized Websites + Marketing Dashboard consists of your Action Plan, your InSight score, and other ways to grow and connect.
- Your Action Plan shows personalized next steps for you to take on your site. These steps are based on the goals you selected the first time you visited the Dashboard and are changeable at any time. In this video, Emily introduces the Action Plan and how it can help.
- Next is your InSight score, which is an easy way to see how your site is doing overall. It takes into account actions you’ve completed, how long you’ve been online, as well as how you compare to other businesses in your same category. If you continue completing steps on your personalized Action Plan, you'll grow your traffic and sales and also raise your score. In this video, London shows you how to use InSight.
- We know you like simplicity but you also like options. The Other ways to grow section provides shortcuts to common tasks or steps you might be interested in taking, even if they haven’t yet appeared in your Action Plan.
We’ve explored what’s on your Dashboard, and where you go to work on your website. Now that you know where to go, let’s start setting up how your site will look.
Note: We offer a Website Design service where our experts build your website for you, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.