Get authorization code via download
Some domain name registries require authorization codes for transfers, but we cannot send them via email. If this rare exception occurs, you can create and download a file that contains the authorization code. See Download Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager for more information.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Hover over the Export List icon and select Export List.
- Name your list. Then, from the Domain list menu, select the list of domains whose authorization codes you want to download.
- Click Next.
- Select your data columns, including Authorization Codes, and then click Next.
- Do the following, and then click Finish:
- Select file type - Select the type of file you want to export: CSV (Comma Separated Values) or XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- Select Compression - Select GZ to create the file in compressed format. Otherwise, select None.
For the next step, visit Transfer domain from GoDaddy to another registrar.