Get a notification when a website goes down
You can set event notifications to let you know when a website is down and needs your immediate attention.
Uptime Monitor tool needs to be active on a website to get a notification when the website is not up and running.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Pro in the upper-right corner and click Settings.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- In the Event notifications section click Uptime.
- Turn on notifications and click Save changes.