Forward email to multiple accounts
To forward email messages from one email account to multiple accounts, first you'll create a distribution group. Next, you'll forward email from the one account to the members of the distribution group alias.
To create a distribution list, do the following:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Settings .
- At the bottom of the Settings panel, under Your app settings, click Mail.
- In the left panel, click General to expand the list, and click Distribution groups.
- Under Distribution groups I own, click New
- In the new distribution group dialog box, enter the details for the new group.
- Be sure to scroll down to add members, to add members as co-owners (as appropriate), and to choose whether owner approval is required for people to join the group.
Note: When adding members, you'll be taken to the Search People box. Enter the names of each group member, press Enter, click Add after each name, and then click Save.
- Back in the new distribution group dialog box, click Save.
- Forward email to the new distribution group alias so all members of that group receive the forwarded email messages.
- To add members outside your organization to a distribution group, you'll need an administrator to add each person as a shared contact. See your administrator for more information.