Fix duplicate featured images in WordPress
When configured incorrectly, WordPress can have duplicated featured images in your posts or pages. You can use the steps below to fix duplicated featured images.
- Click on Pages or Posts depending which you need to edit.
- Click the edit under the Page or Post title.
- Click on the image in the text box.
- Click the Remove button to remove the image.
- Click the Update button to publish your changes.
- Review your page or post to verify that the duplicate featured image has been removed.