Export a list of my domains
Export a list of your domains to review domain info that can be saved locally on your device, including the auth codes for your domains. The list of domains will export as a .CSV file.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the checkboxes next to the domains you'll be updating. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain Name and then choose Select All.
- Select Export as .CSV from the action menu.
- Depending on your screen size, you may need to select the More menu and scroll down to see Export as .CSV.
- Choose the settings for your export:
- Columns in View: The export will include details from the columns currently visible in your portfolio.
- All Columns: The export will include details from all columns, including options not currently visible in your portfolio.
- Include authorization codes: Select this checkbox to include the auth codes for all selected domains.
- Select Export domains to generate your domain list.
- When your export is ready, select Download from the confirmation message to download your file. Or, download your list from the Exported Lists section of your account.
Your exported lists will be available to download for up to 28 days after they're created.
- Download your lists from the Exported Lists section of your account. Your exported lists will be available to download for up to 28 days after they're created.
- Keep your domains active and avoid expiration by turning on auto-renew.
- Protect your domains from accidental expiration and unauthorized actions by Set up 2-step verification.
- Enable 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.