Enable maintenance mode in GoDaddy Pro on my website
Take a website offline by placing it in maintenance mode in GoDaddy Pro.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the website and select Open website dashboard.
- Select More Tools in the left sidebar. Then select Maintenance Mode.
- Select the Maintenance or Coming Soon template. Or, to use your own maintenance mode page, edit the HTML in the code window.
- (Optional) Select Also show maintenance mode for logged in users and select the roles that should see the maintenance mode.
Note: When no roles are selected, maintenance mode will not be visible to logged in users.
- Select Activate maintenance mode.