Enable GoDaddy Payments on Website Builder
GoDaddy Payments is available for websites built with a Website Builder Ecommerce plan.
Note: For GoDaddy Payments to be available in your online store, the location needs to be United States (US) with the currency set to United States dollar (USD).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In the Dashboard, select Settings > Payments under Online Store.
- Next to GoDaddy Payments, select Connect.
- Follow the prompts to set up GoDaddy Payments. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of their SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- Banking information: To deposit payouts you'll need the bank routing number, account number, and the name on the account. We recommend adding the banking info during set up but it's not necessary to start accepting transactions. You can always add it later.
- When you’ve finished filling out the fields, select Save, then Confirm.
- If additional verification is required, you’ll receive instructions to verify your identity by submitting either a text confirmation or government ID. Follow the instructions to submit the additional verification.
- Once verification is complete, your account will be linked to GoDaddy Payments and you can begin to process payments and receive funds.