Enable GoDaddy Payments on Managed WordPress
GoDaddy Payments is available pre-installed for newly purchased Managed WordPress Ecommerce and Managed WordPress plans.
Note: For GoDaddy Payments to be available in your WooCommerce store, the location needs to be United States (US) with the currency set to United States dollar (USD).
Note: If you previously started the application process but didn't finish and you're ready to complete the steps, select Resume to pick up where you left off. You can see other application statuses in What is the status of GoDaddy Payments in my Managed WordPress account?
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to enable GoDaddy Payments on, select WP Admin from the menu.
- In the left-hand menu under WooCommerce, select Settings.
- From the available tabs on the Settings page, select Payments.
- Under Method, locate GoDaddy Payments - Credit Card and select Set up.
- The wizard will guide you through setting up GoDaddy Payments. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of their SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- Banking information: To deposit payouts you'll need the bank routing number, account number, and the name on the account. We recommend adding the banking info during set up but it's not necessary to start accepting transactions. You can always add it later.
- After you finish the wizard, on the Payments tab, select Enable to make GoDaddy Payments available in your shopping cart for transactions.