Edit my domain forwarding
Edit the settings for your forwarded domain if you need to change the destination URL, or add masking.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS to access your zone file.
- Under Forwarding, select Edit next to Domain or Subdomain.
- Edit your existing forwarding settings or add new settings.
- Select Save.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- If you want the www version of your domain name to forward as well, make sure your www A record is pointing to @.
- Not all websites can be masked. If your masked domain is showing a blank white page, you'll need to switch to Forward only, or contact your host about allowing masking.
- Keep your domain active and avoid expiration by turning on auto renew.