Edit a video in GoDaddy Studio
After you add a video, you can edit the video size, rotation, length and more.
To edit an existing video:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects and then tap the project you want to work on.
- Tap the video you want to edit.
- From the banner that appears, tap Edit to make adjustments to the existing video, Trim to shorten the length of your video, or Replace to remove the video and add a different one.
If you choose to edit, from the menu at the bottom of the screen, you can:
- Add a filter
- Adjust settings such as exposure, contrast, saturation, and warmth
- Change the size of the video
- Adjust opacity (how solid or see-through your video is)
- Rotate the video
- Add a tint
- Nudge the video one pixel at a time to place it exactly where you want it
- Blend the video with other elements in your project
- To change the position of the video layer, at the top of the screen, select layers. To the right of the layer containing the video, tap and hold selection and then drag the layer to a new position.
Note: The order in which layers appear in the layer stack reflects where each part of the design appears on your canvas. The top-most layer is in front.
- To add some text over your video, in the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Text. Add your text and tap the checkmark in the top-right corner. Using the menu at the bottom of the screen, edit your text as normal.