Edit a photo
Use the Websites + Marketing photo and image editing tool to crop, rotate, color correct, add text and more to your photos.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website to open your website builder.
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- To edit the cover image in the header section, select anywhere in the header to open the right panel and select Cover Media.
- To edit images in other sections on your site, select the image.
- In the right pane, edit how the current photo looks on your site.
- Use the icons above the image to change the shape of the image.
- Select Rotate to rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise; repeat as needed.
- Select Change image to select a new image from your media library or upload a new image.
- Select Edit to open your image in Content Creator. Your image begins with just one layer, add more to include whatever your imagination wants to create.
- Drag the slider below the image to zoom in or out on the image. To reposition what is seen, click and drag the image within the window.
- Use the Black and White toggle to create a dramatic effect.
- Add alt text (or alternative text) to the Image Description box. Describe what the image is to help site visitors using screen readers or those with slower connections. Alt text also improves your page's rank on search engines.
- When you finish editing the photo, select Done, or click anywhere in the preview window to open a new section of your site.
- Your changes are saved automatically. When you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Add or replace a photo
- Understand GoDaddy Studio and Content Creator
- Remove the background from an image in GoDaddy Studio.
- Remove parts of an image, a graphic, a shape or some text in GoDaddy Studio.