Duplicated image issues in WordPress
When configured incorrectly, WordPress can have duplicated images in your posts or pages. You can use the steps below to fix duplicated featured images.
- Click on Pages or Posts depending which you need to edit.
- Click the edit under the Page or Post title.
- Click on the image in the text box.
- Click the Remove button to remove the image.
- Click the Update button to publish your changes.
You have now resolved the duplicate image issue that was created by having the image in the text as well as having the image as a Featured Image.