Download pictures from Photo Album
GoDaddy's Photo Album product is retiring in April 2023, so we've compiled your Photo Album media assets in a single compressed file. After April 2023, we'll delete all your assets from the Photo Album servers.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to the Photo Album and select Manage next to your Photo Album.
- On your Photo Album dashboard, select Download My Media. A pop-up message will appear.
- To download a compressed file with all your media assets, select Download Now.
A compressed folder containing your assets will download. If you have a domain pointing to your Photo Album, you'll need to direct it elsewhere by the end of April 2023. Otherwise, you're good to go and don't need to do anything else.
- Once you have all your images, add your images to your Websites + Marketing site.
- Add or change a photo gallery in Websites + Marketing.