Download and install Office
Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Premium Security plans let you install Office apps on up to five devices per user.
Before you can install your Office apps, you'll need to create your email account. If you already have an older version of Office on your computer, uninstall it before downloading the new version. You can use these Microsoft articles for uninstalling Office on a PC or uninstalling Office on a Mac for additional help.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard.
- Select Download Office, which opens your Microsoft 365 account. You might be asked to sign in using your email address and password.
- Select Install Office. The installation file will begin to download. If prompted, select Save. You might be asked to select your preferred language and Office version before you can begin installation.
- Once the file downloads, open the file and follow the steps provided to install your Office apps.
- When you open your new Office apps, sign in using your Microsoft 365 email address and password. You might need to choose your account type as Work or School to continue.
- Download and install Office apps for iPhone or iPad
- Download and install Office apps for Android
- Check my number of installs