Delete GoDaddy Auctions® domain listings
Delete a listing on GoDaddy Auctions® if you haven't accepted any offers or counteroffers, and no one placed a bid on your listing. Listings created through Push to Auction cannot be deleted.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Auctions® account. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Selling List, and then Selling.
- Check the box next to the domain listing(s) you want to delete.
- Select Delete to cancel the listing.
- Verify cancellation by selecting OK in the confirmation pop-up.
- Select OK again to complete the process.
- Learn how to list your domain for auction.
- Change your domain listing price or details by editing your GoDaddy Auctions® listing.