Delete files or folders in my Linux Hosting account
Use cPanel's File Manager to delete individual files or folders from your Linux Hosting account.
Note: It's a good idea to create a backup of your website before deleting files or directories.
Warning: Make sure you don't need a file or folder before you delete it, or your website may stop working as expected.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, select the file you want to delete.
- Select X Delete.
- (Optional) Select Skip the trash and permanently delete the files.
- Select Confirm.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.