Creating Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Graphs
The Cisco ASA 5505 Device Manager can generate five types of graphs:
- VPN Connection Graphs
- System Graphs
- Connection Graphs
- Miscellaneous Graphs
- Interface Graphs
To Create a Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Interface Graph
- In a Web browser, navigate to: https://[your firewall management IP address] (You might receive a number of security certificate warnings. If you accept the certs and save them as Trusted, you will avoid warnings in the future).
Depending on which Cisco ASDM version you have installed, several options might display. If so, click Run ASDM Applet.
- When prompted, type your server User name and firewall password. Click OK. You will be prompted to login twice.
Your browser must have Java enabled and allow pop-ups from your firewall management IP.
- In the Device Manager application tool bar, click the Monitoring icon.
- In the tree on the left, expand the Interface Graphs folder.
- In the Available Graphs list box, select the data you want to graph.
- Click Add.
- In the Graph Window combo box, enter the graph name.
- Click Show Graphs.