Create members-only website pages
With New Website Builder you can create "members-only" website pages for private information, such as in-house price lists or select audience promotions. You start by adding private pages, then adding members one at a time or by importing a list.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the upper-right Pages panel and click Add.
- A New page is automatically selected, so enter a Page Title, toggle on Members Only by clicking the white button (it'll shift to the right), and click Create Page.
Note: Show in Navigation is automatically selected, but the page will open only for members who are logged in.
- When the new Members Only page appears, click Add Section to begin creating content for the page. (See
Add a section.)
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).