Create a custom login for WP Premium Support
You may need to provide the WP Premium Support developers an additional username and password before they can complete your request. If your theme, plugin, or hosting control panel has its own login, you can provide that to the developers through the product dashboard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open the WP Premium Support dashboard. (Need help opening your product?)
- Select your site from the drop-down menu
- Click the Settings button next to the site drop-down
- Select the Settings Option.
- Click Add new in the Custom logins section.
- Select an option from the Login type drop-down.
- Enter the URL used to access the login page.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Click Save.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.