Contact Microsoft for help signing in to my Microsoft 365 account
To set up your email with Microsoft 365 with GoDaddy, you might have to remove your domain from your Microsoft 365 account at Microsoft. This could apply if you’re being moved from Workspace Email to Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy or trying to set up an email account for the first time and are getting an error that your domain’s being used.
If you can't remove your domain because you’re having issues signing in to your Microsoft 365 account at Microsoft, you need to contact them directly.
- Call Microsoft support at (800) 642-7676.
- From the options presented, select or say "Business."
- When asked what you need help with, say "Microsoft 365."
- When asked more specifically what you need help with, say "I can’t sign in to the portal."
The Microsoft support representative will ask you for your domain. Then the call will be routed to a representative who will create a ticket for you and get it over to Microsoft’s Data Protection team. They’ll help you get access to your Microsoft 365 account.
Once you can sign in to your account, you can remove your domain from Microsoft and set up your Microsoft 365 email with GoDaddy.
- If you saw the error “This seat’s taken, domain has already been used,” remove your domain from Microsoft.
- If you’re moving from Workspace Email to Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy, remove your domain from Microsoft.